Chinese Translation of the IPIP 50-item Big-Five markers

Provided by Sih-Ci Jhu 

原英文題項與繁體中文翻譯對照表

Comparison Table of the original English and Traditional Chinese Versions

 

Original English Version

Traditional Chinese Translation

 

How Accurately Can You Describe Yourself?

Describe yourself as you generally are now, not as you wish to be in the future. Describe yourself as you honestly see yourself, in relation to other people you know of the same sex as you are, and roughly your same age. So that you can describe yourself in an honest manner, your responses will be kept in absolute confidence. Indicate for each statement whether it is 1. Very Inaccurate, 2. Moderately Inaccurate, 3. Neither Accurate Nor Inaccurate, 4. Moderately Accurate, or 5. Very Accurate as a description of you.

你能多精確地描述自己呢?

請以目前一般狀況中的自己來描述,而非希望在未來成為的自己。請對照你所認識其他與你同性別且年紀相近的人,來描述你如實所見的自己。你的回應將會被絕對地保密,因此你可以放心坦白地回答。請針對以下每個敘述指出對應的選項(1. 非常不貼切,2. 有些不貼切,3. 普通,4. 有些貼切,5. 非常貼切)作為你對自己的描述:

1.           

I am the life of the party.

我是派對中的靈魂人物。

2.           

I feel little concern for others.

我覺得自己很少關心別人。

3.           

I am always prepared.

我隨時做好準備。

4.           

I get stressed out easily.

我容易感到壓力過大。

5.           

I have a rich vocabulary.

我詞彙豐富。

6.           

I don't talk a lot.

我話不多。

7.           

I am interested in people.

我對人感興趣。

8.           

I leave my belongings around.

我總是丟三落四。

9.           

I am relaxed most of the time.

我大多時候是放鬆的。

10.       

I have difficulty understanding abstract ideas.

我對於理解抽象概念有困難。

11.       

I feel comfortable around people.

我和其他人在一起時感覺自在。

12.       

I insult people.

我會侮辱別人。

13.       

I pay attention to details.

我經常注意細節。

14.       

I worry about things.

我時常為事擔心。

15.       

I have a vivid imagination.

我有生動的想像力。

16.       

I keep in the background.

我是個低調的人。

17.       

I sympathize with others' feelings.

我會同情他人的感受。

18.       

I make a mess of things.

我常把事物弄得一團糟。

19.       

I seldom feel blue.

我很少感到鬱悶。

20.       

I am not interested in abstract ideas.

我對抽象概念不感興趣。

21.       

I start conversations.

我總是主動開始談話。

22.       

I am not interested in other people's problems.

我對別人的問題不感興趣。

23.       

I get chores done right away.

我會立即將日常家務做完。

24.       

I am easily disturbed.

我容易受擾亂。

25.       

I have excellent ideas.

我常有絕佳的點子。

26.       

I have little to say.

我沒什麼話說。

27.       

I have a soft heart.

我有顆柔軟的心。

28.       

I often forget to put things back in their proper place.

我常忘記物歸原處。

29.       

I get upset easily.

我容易感到悶悶不樂。

30.       

I do not have a good imagination.

我想像力欠佳。

31.       

I talk to a lot of different people at parties.

在聚會中我會跟許多不同的人說話。

32.       

I am not really interested in others.

我對別人沒什麼興趣。

33.       

I like order.

我喜歡井然有序。

34.       

I change my mood a lot.

我的心情變化很大。

35.       

I am quick to understand things.

我可以很快理解事物。

36.       

I don't like to draw attention to myself.

我不喜歡引起別人對自己的注意。

37.       

I take time out for others.

我總會為別人抽出時間。

38.       

I shirk my duties.

我會推卸責任。

39.       

I have frequent mood swings.

我的心情時常起伏不定。

40.       

I use difficult words.

我常使用艱澀的字彙。

41.       

I don't mind being the center of attention.

我不介意成為注目的焦點。

42.       

I feel others' emotions.

我能感受他人的情緒。

43.       

I follow a schedule.

我總是按照預定計畫行事。

44.       

I get irritated easily.

我容易感到煩躁。

45.       

I spend time reflecting on things.

我會花時間反思事物。

46.       

I am quiet around strangers.

我和陌生人相處時顯得安靜。

47.       

I make people feel at ease.

我能使人感到自在。

48.       

I am exacting in my work.

我對我的工作要求嚴謹。

49.       

I often feel blue.

我常感到鬱悶。

50.       

I am full of ideas.

我總是充滿想法。

 

Return to the Item Translations Page